Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a talented Enterprise Architect to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11
- You are an enterprise software expert that will build out complex systems across different business verticals and technology frameworks.
- You will chart, design, implement, manage teams, and ship multiple solutions for enterprise clients & users.
- You will be responsible for connecting existing software systems to facilitate collaboration, communication, security, and efficient administration of corporate technical infrastructure.
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You were a full-stack developer at some point in your career and can still get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have experience with configuration and management of identity management systems like Active Directory, storage area networks like Ceph & Gluster, enterprise mail systems with relays, anti-spam & anti-virus, regulatory compliance, and document management.
- You have done IT automation for control of user operating system maintenance, intrusion detection systems, network provisioning, and routing.
- You enjoy learning new technologies quickly through instruction and self-training
- You have experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software
- You have one or more of the following certifications: MSCA, RHCA, CISSP, AWS, or GCP Professional Architect.
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you?
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status