Head of UX — Stealth Startup
A portfolio company of the AI2 Incubator
Seattle, WA or Remote
UX Innovator wanted for challenging opportunity. Unconventional path, uncertain outcome, relentless dedication required. Success not guaranteed. The potential to build a household brand and significant equity upside awaits.
An AI2 Stealth Startup seeks a hands-on UX researcher and designer to chart a new course in the realm of how consumers find products online and lead the way for a better consumer experience based on trust.
- Work alongside a world-class founding team and do whatever it takes to achieve product-market fit by drawing upon your years of experience as a UX researcher and designer
- Interview users and conduct user testing to refine the value proposition and design decisions
- Create innovative wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Five years professional experience in UI/UX research and design
- Unwavering determination to succeed
- Can draw on design principles and invent new ones for the era of generative AI
- Ability to create intuitive UI/UX for complex processes
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and be a team player on a world-class team
- Passion for AI and how it will change the way we interact with machines
- Significant equity consideration
- Competitive and flexible salary prior to Series A
If you have the courage to join us on this perilous journey, the honor and recognition of being a part of a groundbreaking expedition awaits. Apply now.
ABOUT AI2 INCUBATOR:
The AI2 Incubator helps entrepreneurs come up with ideas, find co-founders, engage pilot customers, refine their product, work with research paper authors to incorporate the latest A.I. techniques into their technology, and raise millions of dollars in venture funding. We have a strategic relationship with the Allen Institute for A.I.—a world-leading research institute with over 200 A.I. PhDs, researchers, engineers, and support staff—allowing us to dive deep into the latest tech and access one of the most talented groups of researchers.
Our incubator is also backed by some of the best investors and executives in the world including Madrona Venture Group, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, and Two Sigma Ventures—along with Jeff Dean (Google Senior Fellow), Jeff Wilke (CEO Amazon Worldwide Consumer), Adam Selipsky (CEO Tableau Software), Sujal Patel (Founder of Isilon), Carol Reiley (co-founder of Drive.ai), Laura Butler (Microsoft Technical Fellow), Leigh McMillan (CEO of Whitepages), Charlie Bell (SVP of Amazon Web Services), Chris Ré (Stanford Professor & Founder of Lattice), and many more.
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spin-outs, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.