Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
We are looking for a driven, self-starter Government Technologies Project Manager to join our team at a leading biometrics, identity, and fraud prevention solutions platform company where we help companies scale with confidence and security in their interactions with consumers.
- Plan, organize, and execute projects to strengthen connections with the Government's sources of truth (Agencies, Institutions, organizations, etc.).
- Definition of processes and documentation for connecting with government entities.
- Support sales team members in the processes of connecting and managing government relationships to comply with the requirements established by the different authorities.
- Support and follow-up with clients in banking, government, financial services, fintech, lodging, gaming, retail, and telecommunications in connecting and managing government relationships.
- Support and participate in developing commercial proposals for biometric operators and retail partners in connection with the government entities, defining technical specifications, cost evaluation and proposal writing.
- Support in demonstrations and proofs of concept for biddings within the LATAM region for biometric, identity and digital onboarding, civil identity or similar products and solutions that require connections with government entities.
- Demonstrated experience in project management; Strong ability to coordinate with cross-functional partners and external teams.
- Experience in defining and documenting processes.
- Experience in creating successful bids and long-term project proposals is desirable.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in project management, particularly in the information technology space.
- Interest in Information Technology, Business Development, Biometrics, Identity Management, Electronic Engineering, Systems, Telecommunications or Information Technologies.
- Previous experience in technologies and solutions related to Biometrics (Civil Identity, Criminal Registry, Facial Recognition, Biometric Devices, Digital Components and Mobile SDKs) would be highly-desirable (not a must).
- Excellent English communication skills is a must.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and capable of efficiently managing different tasks as the same time.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.