Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Role Title: Solutions Engineer
- Direct Report: Head of Customer Success
- Area: Customer Success
- Location: Mexico
Incode is actively seeking a curious, highly driven, and talented Web-focused Solutions Engineer to join our team in Mexico. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be at the forefront of Incode's revolutionary identity solutions, driving the transformation of human authentication and verification in the digital realm.
In this role, you will primarily focus on web-based solutions, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to support areas such as web development, API integrations, and customer success. Your expertise in web technologies and solutions will be instrumental in delivering seamless and secure user experiences for our clients in Mexico.
- Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution, perform root cause analysis, and work to prevent issues from reoccurring in the future
- Help triage, debug and pull engineers when necessary, to mitigate incidents and solve implementation challenges
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and debug customer issues encountered by our customers during POCs / pilots and implementations / integrations, as well as during production phase.
- Help do training for POCs and implementations assisting Delivery / Project Managers in the onboarding process.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Be a champion for Incode’s customers and hold our teams to a high standard of customer service
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related field
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in similar roles, ideally in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Understanding of APIs, SDKs, and cloud computing technology
- Experience in various software designs, languages, and architecture
- Good understanding of business processes
- Familiarity with computer networks and IT security management
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Familiarity with Applications based on microservices architectures and containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with HTTP based on JSON services
- Experience with HTTP client tools like postman or insomnia
- Experience developing scripting or batch processes using sprint batch, shell script or python
- Experience developing Web Applications based on Frameworks or Libraries like Angular, React or VUE
- Experience integrating third-party Web or Mobile SDKs (is a plus)
- Experience and knowledge of Java applications or microservices (spring-boot) used to create backend services is a plus
- Familiarity with non-relational databases like MongoDB, Redis is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Understanding of support organizations and key indicators that drive supportability
- Proficient in English
- Working knowledge of biometrics or identity software is ideal
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- Naturally curious, eager to learn and proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Highly motivated, able to multi-task and be resourceful
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.