Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Role Title: Sr. Product Manager
- Direct Report: VP of Product (Consumer)
- Area: Product
- Location: Mexico, LATAM
Are you a passionate product manager who wants to build digital identity products for millions of end-users? As a Senior Product Manager at Incode, you will own the business strategy and vision for a multi-functional team to design, develop, test, and deploy new features and products. Incode is looking for someone passionate about creating amazing customer experiences. At Incode, you will be responsible for the customer experience for our enterprise identity verification platform end users. Our customers value our ability to develop compelling onboarding experiences which convert a high volume of users while smoothly collecting necessary biometric information and verifying identities. You will design great experiences that maximize conversion while building trust with the end user. Getting deep into our customer needs through customer interviews, data analysis, competitive analysis, and user testing will be one key input into your process for designing innovative and effective customer experiences. A successful candidate will have a solid underpinning in product management as well as knowledge of software development, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage products throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Support business case for improvements, new features or new products.
- Capture and manage requirements and provide a simple interpretation.
- Drive preparation for external and internal product events.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver solutions, and will work with our team of engineers, designers, and scientists to leverage data models and insights.
- Regularly meet and work with our B2B customers and end-customers via focus groups and other feedback mechanisms.
- Develop methodologies and processes for running AB testing at scale to validate product improvements
- Earn trust across the business, engineering, and analytics teams.
- Be a strong owner who will regularly dive into the details to understand and solve problems.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to stakeholders.
- Have a strong customer/consumer focus to deliver world-class tools and systems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, software development, or related experience.
- Strong experience with consumer-facing experiences – especially with conversion funnels or onboarding experiences
- Experience building products in the B2B space, specifically in Banking, Retail or Government.
- Ideally, experienced in building iOS and/or Android mobile apps
- Experience building software development processes for and working with distributed, global teams.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Experience working with technical designers, science teams and engineering teams.
- Demonstrated judgment and the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve.
- Proven track record of delivering products and executing projects from conception through completion on time, within budget, and on or beyond scope.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, software development management systems (Asana, Jira) and general web-based productivity tools
- Will need to occasionally travel between San Francisco and other locations as needed.
- Highly motivated, fast-learner, multi-tasking and resourceful.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.