At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Join the growing and exciting Channel Partnerships team at a high-growth, successful partnership technology company. As a Channel Partner Manager at Impact, you will be responsible for growing and developing our partnerships with agencies. In this role, you will be involved in developing and executing strategies to grow our agency relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with portfolio of agency partners
- Proactively leading joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Collaborating with partners to identify new business opportunities
- Proactively assessing, validating, and refining approaches to partnerships
- Ensuring partners are up-to-date with product information
- Work closely with the channel and cross-functional teams to ensure achievement of team goals and initiatives
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about establishing and developing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships
- You have experience building and implementing processes and programs from inception to completion
- You have a strong ability to manage multiple competing priorities, dive deep, ensure accuracy, think critically, and have a strong sense of ownership
- You possess excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience consulting / business development / account management / sales or related experience
- Knowledge of channel sales processes and best practice is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.