If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact
As the Tech Writer you will play a key role in developing content and programs to drive product and feature adoption, while helping internal teams understand how customers use our products to successfully drive revenue and improve their marketing ROI. Your audience includes internal support teams and self-service customers, including media buyers, media partners, affiliate managers, agencies and tech implementation users.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively develop high-quality product help content across mediums—written, visual, graphic—including tutorials, how-to guides, explanations, and technical reference documents.
- Work with product managers, developers, support teams and SMEs to gain an in-depth understanding of the technical and business aspects of our products and the use cases for their features.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and translate their knowledge into engaging, human-friendly help content for a wide audience.
- Manage the process of creating, collecting, editing and curating knowledge across various teams and locations.
- Analyze support ticket drivers, adoption data, product road maps and presumed impact in order to prioritize projects, facilitate issue resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve the readability, relatability and digestibility of content by eschewing robotic tech language in favor of friendly explanations that rely on stories, metaphors, use cases and examples, conceptual explanations and clear, practical how-to steps.
- Collaborate with Ops to create canned responses and triggers that increase use of the help content portal and minimize the need for human response.
- Audit existing content for out-of-date, inaccurate, or otherwise unnecessary documentation that may confuse customers or diminish their experience.
- Strategize with the Product Operations team to ensure the quality, searchability, and accuracy of help content across multiple delivery points.
- Develop processes and systems that seamlessly scale the production of high quality help content.
What You Have
- 3+ years of product marketing, technical writing, content writing, eLearning and/or training, ideally for SaaS platforms.
- Practical knowledge of tools and platforms for optimally delivering training and eLearning programs.
- Confidence in drafting and editing HTML; basic knowledge and editing of CSS.
- Experience within a B2B tech organization is ideal.
- Writing skills. Ability to do research. Originality. Leadership skills.
- Perform work under minimal supervision. Handle complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Deep knowledge of (if not direct experience with) media buying platforms, technologies and methodologies such as cookieless tracking, cross-device tracking, ad fraud prevention, attribution, customer journeys and/or affiliate/performance marketing preferred.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.