If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The Partner Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for scaling Impact’s acquisition and recruitment efforts to drive a steady stream of publishers (traditional affiliates, media houses, content partners, influencers,...) to Impact’s marketplace and its brand portfolio.
You are a go-getter. You are energized by the thrill of the chase. You like to build systems around success and replicate it 100-fold. You’re good at selling ideas and helping others see the value that you see. The PDM is critical to the success of Impact’s Marketplace & Brand growth and will be responsible for recruiting, connecting, optimizing, and scaling Publishers on the Impact platform. The PDM will be a part of a growing global team with supporting lineages within the Product Growth team.
What You'll Do:
- Set a plan of attack to uncover new-to-marketplace Publishers and to re-engage the dormant ones.
- Supporting the Client Success Team to understand strategic partner verticals to recruit for.
- Recruit and manage a pipeline of new marketplace Publishers using various communication channels, tools and methods.
- Inform onboarding of recruited/ new Publishers through activation channels.
- Drive path to first success with newly acquired publishers.
- Establishing deep mutually beneficial partnerships with a key group of tier 1 partners.
- Providing world-class growth enablement and the ultimate partner experience that builds trust, retention, and loyalty.
- Partner enablement programs to unlock key growth opportunities with high potential partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of a Partner's business priorities, strategy, and challenges and provide solutions accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting productive partnership and partner account growth targets and ensuring partner CRM is up to date.
- Identifying sales and expansion opportunities amongst a partner base for our publisher solutions (Supply-side License, Trackonomics).
- Learn assigned product lines and industry & internal ecosystem.
What You Have:
- 2-5 years of Publisher experience for a global software company and or agency.
- Previous experience in the affiliate marketing industry is a key requirement.
- Strong account management and or business development experience with a focus on Publisher development and experience using performance marketing SAAS technology.
- Demonstrated successful collaboration with internal international teams from ‘HQ’ & company offices across global time zones.
- Empathetic: understand every aspect of the day-to-day life of the audience we are supporting.
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player.
- Experience in working independently as well as part of a team in an energetic environment.
- Unlimited PTO
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both.
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products.
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval.
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives.
- Established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.