At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Technical Solutions Specialist helps formulate ideal technical solutions for potential clients. Working alongside the Sales and CSMs, this employee will support our sales team at prospect meetings, design implementation, and solution paths, also serve to escalate development work. This role should be professional on technical side, be responsible for complicated client integrations, as well as trouble shootings.
This role reports to the APAC Manager of Technical Services and Solutions.
- Professional about company's products and solutions
- Manage technical integrations for clients' platforms
- Work with Sales/Pre-sales team ensuring solution feasibility
- Communicate with clients' tech teams, guiding them about implementation
- Manage trouble shootings for clients during integration
- Cooperate with CSM on technical integration key points and project delivery timeline, ensuring clients onboarded smoothly
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 years experience supporting cloud based SaaS products
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or information systems
- Previous experience onboarding Standard and Professional level accounts
- Previous experience of technical supports
- Good communicator
- Fast learner
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.