If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Partner Development Executive, you will be responsible for business growth through building relationships, data and solution driven thinking. You will drive a world-class partner experience that builds trust, retention and loyalty. Your role is pivotal to ensure adoption and engagement of our product with our partners, enable partnerships between partners and brands, accelerating their growth and helping them win!
You will need to manage a portfolio of partner accounts, including those who are identified as key partners in the Greater China region, and global partners who can bring growth of revenue to brands in the Greater China region. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with the portfolio of partner accounts at Impact.
You will also need to acquire new Elite Referral Partners (i.e. strategic publishers and brands monetizing through partnerships) when you can, through selling SaaS and Services to Elite Referral Partners’ direct advertiser partnerships.
Key performance indicators for the Partner Development Executive are: increased earning of managed partners, increased brand revenue that is realized through partnership enablement, partner referred brands pipeline in Salesforce, strategic new partner engagements, engagements with elite partners who want technology and services from Impact, and an efficient support to Sales and CSM teams during client prospecting and onboarding. This role is also responsible, in certain cases, for duties from the Channel Partnership team.
This role reports to the Partner Manager of Greater China.
What You'll Do:
- Managing key partners, build good relationship with the partners, keep regular engagement with them and make sure their earnings grow steadily.
- Enabling the partnerships between brands and partners through smart and scalable methods. Keep your results monitored and reported
- Sourcing new brand leads from creating world-class partner experience
- Recruiting new strategic partners to Impact that can form B2B relationships
- Selling Elite License to partners when you can
- Constantly learning the Impact products, and train partners with the newest feature
- Providing partner insights to sales, CSM, Marketing and Revenue enablement Teams
- Always thinking of efficient and scalable ways for business Growth
What You Have:
- Previous working experience in global market of 1-3 years
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (1-2 years)
- Moderate experience in Digital Marketing (1-2 years)
- Strong communicator: communicate effectively with partners and internal team members
- Influential: be persuasive and command respect, by being a leader and expert in your knowledge of our company and products
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive higher return for all audiences
- Visionary: be able to diagnose potential issues before they arise
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player
- A strong understanding of the Impact offering
- Incredible interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of audiences
- Ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Passionate about improving our partners experience and success with our products
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides )
- Knowledge of the partnership ecosystem- from influencer to affiliate to strategic
- Moderate to Advanced experience using Salesforce or similar Sales CRM and ticketing tools like Jira, Freshdesk or similar
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion
- Experience in working independently as well as part of a team in an energetic environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.