At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to power partnerships with innovative publishers such as Buzzfeed and Forbes to help them manage the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with a portfolio of publisher customer accounts at Impact and Trackonomics, as well as implementing scalable, proactive growth strategies. You will use strong problem-solving and solution-driven thinking. You will drive a world-class partner experience that builds trust, retention, and loyalty. Your role is pivotal to ensure publishers feel supported and empowered to grow their partnerships with our advertisers at Impact.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the onboarding process of new clients including task/ticket management and collaborating with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements
- Responsible for meeting publisher account growth targets
- Create development plans for the assigned book of business that builds trust, retention, and loyalty with publisher
- Work proactively to solve publisher queries and ensure publishers are supported in areas including but not limited to: reporting, UI navigation.
- Capable of Identifying and escalating publisher challenges early, succinctly and with a potential
- Using all tools and resources; ensure that publishers are responded to promptly, gain resolution and are satisfied with the
- Responsible for keeping our internal CRM up to date with relevant publisher
What You Have:
- Strong communicator: communicate effectively with publishers, advertisers and internal team members both locally and
- Influential: be persuasive and command respect, by being a leader and expert in your knowledge of our company and products
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive higher return for all audiences
- Visionary: be able to diagnose potential issues before they arise
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player
- A strong understanding of the Impact offering
- Incredible interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of audiences
- Ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Passionate about improving our partners experience and success with our products
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides )
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (beneficial)
- Moderate experience in Digital Marketing (2-4 years)
- Knowledge of the partnership ecosystem- from influencer to affiliate to strategic
- Moderate to Advanced experience using Salesforce or similar Sales CRM and ticketing tools like Jira, Freshdesk or similar
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.