If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As Partner Success Executive you will join the Trackonomics team. Trackonomics offers a centralized dashboard for all data aggregation of their clients in the affiliate marketing industry. Your day-to-day will consist of working with and supporting the senior Partner Success Managers to efficiently handle client requests regarding the product, as well as to oversee the successful management of client accounts.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the onboarding process of new clients including task/ticket management and collaborating with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements
- Assist SPSM with providing technical support to clients including troubleshooting technical issues raised by customers and QAing
- Management and follow up of client’s open tasks/tickets ensuring they have the relevant detail for the development and are complete in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the development team on client requests, issues and set up
- With the SPSM taking part in regular client meetings, collating client feedback, and ensuring requests are noted and actioned
- Supporting on client health checks and implementing actions where required
- Owning general account management administration including maintenance of internal and client-facing documentation
What You Have:
- 1+ years experience in customer success/account management in the affiliate or performance marketing sector
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and high attention to detail
Work and Team Environment:
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Weekly team lunches and global company updates and other opportunities for collaboration and connection outside of stated job descriptions
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
- Setting up an ongoing scheme to donate food from our weekly lunches to a local soup kitchen. Our teams give up their own time to donate the food.
- Organising an ITea Party to teach elderly local residents about online security and troubleshoot their computing challenges
- Regularly donating blood, as a group, to our local blood bank, and encouraging Impact staff to give blood for the first time
- Planting trees and plants in our office
- The Impact Piggy Bank raises funds for the chosen charities. The idea is very simple with the Impact team putting unwanted change into the piggy bank and at the end of the year, we will break it open and whatever funds have been collected will be donated to a charity chosen by everyone collectively.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.