At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Systems Integration Test Analyst you will form part of a dynamic team and you will work in a diverse and agile environment. You will have the freedom to enhance the test automation framework as well as write automated test scripts while making use of various technologies such as Java, REST Assured and SQL.
Your problem-solving skills will be put to the test when needing to find solutions to complex test automation problems. You will get the best of both worlds in this dual role as both a test analyst and automation engineer to ensure you keep all your QA skills sharp.
- Responsible for building automated test scripts using JUNIT & workflows on the basis of user stories and manual test cases in order to guarantee that product features are thoroughly being tested on all supported platforms.
- Responsible for automating test execution and reporting on results within and across iterations while also configuring and maintaining a suite of automated regressions tests.
- You will partner closely with software Development Engineers and Product Manager to understand product requirements and functionality for developing appropriate build scripts, test plans and test cases.
- Accountable for creating, configuring and maintaining a suite of automated regressions tests & their environment.
- Test Planning & Analysis of Requirements.
- Defect Management.
- Sign-off on manually scripted test cases.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent is preferred by not required, with Minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred.
- 2+ years automated testing experience.
- 2+ years experience in the following testing competencies (UI, API, Unit, regression, Integration, System, Performance).
- 2+ years experience in Selenium Webdriver , Junit , TestNG resource, who can implement an Automation Framework.
- 2+ years experience of version control system like GIT,SVN and CVS.
- Knowledge on Web services.
- Ability to work in Agile development and test environment, and process
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.