At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
As the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for managing support functions critical to sales productivity and effectiveness. These functions include reporting, quota setting, sales process optimization, involvement in sales compensation design, planning, forecasting and continually improving procedures, processes and systems. Working closely with key stakeholders across the company, you will play an integral role in supporting our growth as we continue to scale globally.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate sales forecasting and sales planning throughout the organization
- Support appropriate quota assignment and target setting throughout all sales channels
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement, including reporting, forecasting and “opportunity to order” process
- Responsible for world class sales reporting
- Implement and maintain enabling technologies, especially our CRM Salesforce, including monitoring the organizations compliance with required standards
- Coordinate training delivery with other organizational stakeholders as required
- Provide input to senior leadership on sales analysis
- Work closely with Sales leadership and Finance to ensure company wide alignment of goals and processes
- Direct continuous improvement in our sales organization
- Identify, monitor, and act upon KPI reporting to measure success and drive growth
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience at a public SaaS company/Private Equity portfolio company
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analysis from scratch to answer questions posed and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience having gathered, structured, monitored, and validated data to ensure data integrity and detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis several times over before submitting for review
- Expertise in setting up automated processes to increase the effectiveness of the team and minimize room for error
- Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Highly proficient with Salesforce
- Proficient in Excel and other data modeling tools
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.