At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Technical Solution Architect (TSA) is responsible for executing Client Technical Integrations. The role is closely aligned with the Technical Services team and responsible for using any technical best practices to complete integrations. This is a great opportunity that includes both pre and post launch conversations/support. The TSA is part of the onboarding team and responsible for providing superior customer service to the client. This role acts as the liaison between client and Technical Services when more advanced engineering support is applicable.
- Join client calls via Zoom with video
- Approve solution reviews from sales team
- Act as liaison between client and technical services
- Create technical plans for new clients
- Own a queue of integrations (currently in JIRA and Smartsheets)
- Respond to client emails in a timely manner
- Partake in solution design conversations as part of the sales process and provide any necessary documentation to clients in all stages of sales
- Work closely with technical services team to define best practices for integration & share best practices with Onboarding and Solution Architects (sales)
- Proactively reach out to clients that have open integrations
Does this sound like you?
- 5-7 years of integration or technical services experience.
- Experience in Marketing technology, a plus
- Experience in solution design
- Client facing experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.