At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
This is an incredible opportunity to help develop and retain world-class Account Executives that live and drive our core values each day. You will help to develop our go-to-market strategy, drive sales enablement and productivity. This will include planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics, sales process optimization, marketing and sales tech stack management. We're looking for someone who will inspire and motivate their team on a daily basis!
- Leadership: Train, and develop a team of AEs. Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives.
- Continuous improvement: Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation. Identify and make recommendations for improvement and innovation in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity.
- Sales Effectiveness: Align sales leadership to develop, implement and evolve processes, sales strategies, training and tools with a focus on scalability and automation.
- Achieve quarterly & annual bookings targets
- Achieve top of funnel targets
- Drive initiatives that celebrate, reward, and recognize top-performers and build high employee engagement
- Ensure AEs are advancing in sales/product skills that support both their long term career goals as well as their productivity and effectiveness in their day to day function
- Build effective communication processes to ensure your people are informed on all aspects of our business performance and priorities
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with Marketing, Rev Ops and Events teams
- Demand Operational Excellence through the adherence of Sales disciplines (e.g. tasks in the anatomy of the quarter, Sales Force.com hygiene, accurate forecasting)
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
- 3-5 years experience of building SaaS sales teams, manager level or higher
- Proven record of strong results
- History of scaling successful sales organizations
- General knowledge of e-commerce marketing, sales, recruiting, scaling, etc.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.