Role Title: Marketing Events Manager
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, on-boarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Marketing Events Manager will deliver on strategic marketing goals - brand reputation, awareness, pipeline generation, and client nurture and retention initiatives - responsible for delivering unique and engaging events that deliver on these strategic marketing goals.
Our Marketing Events Manager will have full ownership over a growing book of events. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail oriented, and strategic - using his/her knowledge of event tactics to identify opportunities to engage with the target audience. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have a strong ability to communicate cross functionally with other departments and executive team.
Success is measured in our ability to engage prospects through paid and owned events channels.
- 3 - 5 Years of B2B Event Management Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or a related field a plus)
- Client facing experience a plus
- Consistent track record of delivering stellar events.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem (affiliate experience a plus)
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented, capable of prioritizing high value tasks over low value tasks
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creativity in resolving challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce required (Splash is a plus)
The Event Manager - NY will be responsible for East Coast and EMEA events.
Deliver world class events
- Work with trade show organizers to identify paid sponsorship or earned speaking opportunities, and make recommendations on participation level accordingly
- Project manage all deadlines/deliverables associated with event execution
- Creation and personalization of event messaging and marketing materials to align with broader marketing strategy
- Development of promotional assets inclusive of landing pages, email communications, and social
- SFDC + Marketo Campaign Creation and post-event lead uploads and reporting
- Management of deliverables within set budget
- Strategic involvement in tentpole events, including a strong leadership role in Impact Growth, Impact’s annual conference bringing in 400 people from the partnership ecosystem.
Initiate cross-functional collaboration and shared success by
- Building rapport and relationships with executive and cross-functional stakeholders through cross team collaboration, clear communications and in-person meetings.
- Communicating on event investment recommendations with a clear projection of goals, and expected return on investment
- Driving delivery against key goals and KPIS
- Post-event reporting on performance against goals/KPIs
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
- Opportunity to travel to the US, Australia, Europe and Singapore offices for trainings and meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.