Role Title: Global Support Desk Specialist
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
While this position is based in the New York office, you’ll become part of a global team of IT support specialists whose purpose is the smooth and professional running of the organization's internal IT. We are the custodians of the businesses IT policies and the productivity of our users. As a relatively small team our goal is the continued evaluation of the needs of our users and to iterate on our policies and processes for both efficiency and productivity.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Respond to messages from our users seeking technical assistance.
- Walk our users through problem-solving processes.
- Run diagnostic programs to help resolve problems.
- Follow up with our users to ensure their issues have been resolved.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on policy and procedures.
- Educate our users on how best to leverage their devices for productivity.
- Create training articles around common issues to further educate our users.
Does this sound like you?
Do you enjoy working with people and educating them on how to become more productive with their devices? Do you look to make improvements both in process and support documentation allowing you do support more people by being efficient? Do you enjoy taking ownership and pride in the services you offer? Do you have;
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems,
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and Software,
- Good Customer Service Skills and the ability to Communicate Effectively
- Deeply committed to quality in all aspects of their work
- Able to work equally well autonomously and as part of a team
- Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals.
- Think obsessively about customer experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.