At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
We are looking for A+ candidates that are ambitious, goal-oriented and able to lead our tier 1 customers. The ideal person for this role will be confident with translating complex technical solutions into simplified terms. This opportunity is based out of our Sydney office; however, with our broad APAC footprint, you will be servicing multiple markets across the region, that can include some travel. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person. Our expansion across the APAC market has gained great momentum and is showing no signs of stopping.
- Provide product and technical support to customers
- Collaborate with tech teams to configure our software platform, as per customers’ requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Engage deeply with customers and share learnings to internal teams to improve product and service
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of top tier customers
- Renew accounts and upsell/cross-sell accounts into other products to increase monthly recurring revenue
- Perform periodic health checks in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), Net Promoter Score surveys, on-site training sessions, and more
- Develop critical components to establish a successful account management routine
Does this sound like you:
- Strong work ethic - Get Stuff Done attitude
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-lingual in English and one or two Asian languages
- Affiliate, performance or digital marketing background
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference
- International travel
- Exceptional onboarding and training program
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.