At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Specialist you will work closely with the rest of the Customer Success team to provide market leading support, both internally and externally. You’ll work directly with our ever-expanding international client base, using a variety of communication methods, to field questions about how to best use Impact’s products.
Does this sound like you?
- 0-2 years’ client interfacing or customer service experience.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for Digital Marketing Ecosystems, specifically Performance Marketing
- High aptitude to learn about software products and interact with international clients.
- You can adapt to digital marketing industry changes.
- Ability to demonstrate strong internal and external working relationships
- Excellent business English written interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
- Brilliant conflict resolution skills.
- Deliver excellent levels of support and service to our growing based of clients and agencies
- Provide internal and external support through email, chat and telephone communication as well as meetings to resolve client queries/requests on every day.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to support on the needs of our biggest clients
- Submit internal tickets to the engineering, BI and finance teams to assist with client inquiries and raise them accordingly.
- Train clients on our platform and product features
- Get exposure to risk compliance investigation, training, client account management and finance operations.
- A vibrant and innovative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work an enjoyable, rewarding place to be. With all round support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation - who needs sleep pods!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "CSS London - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.