At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As an Account Executive, you'll be a high-performance seller who will be able to develop strategic plans, relationships and command meetings with sophisticated buyers. Interfacing with all key stakeholders of in the advertising ecosystem, you will drive adoption of Forensiq’s leading fraud intelligence solutions to market. You will have the ability to translate Forensiq’s industry positioning and cutting edge research into compelling sales stories.
Strong consultative skills, technical acumen and an analytical selling style are important for successful navigation of this role from prospecting and pitching, to recommending solutions and finalizing contracts for one of Forensiq’s product lines. Must have proficient knowledge of advertising technology AdTech (SSPs, Exchanges, DSPs, etc) and/or Performance Marketing (affiliates, networks, etc.) fundamentals and the ability to clearly understand a clients business and needs and then translate them into a successful SaaS license.
Does this sound like you:
- 2+ years sales experience the digital advertising space preferably programmatic, with a technology solutions company or similar preferred.
- Senior contacts with agencies, AdTech platforms, and digital marketing departments (display / performance) at fortune 500 brands
- Experience taking new business from prospect to paying account with a hunter mentality
- Strong work ethic with a track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals and delivering consistent, ongoing new business backed up with solid references
- Accurate pipeline management, creative approach to prospecting accounts, consistent ability in closing business and strong note-taking skills in Salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate high-level technical specifications and service capabilities to a wide audience
- Experience in explaining tag and API based integrations to clients
- Expert knowledge of the ad technology and digital media landscape, ability to explain precisely how an ad goes from a DSP to a publishers page is a huge plus
- Experience in using data, analytics, and insights to highlight product value
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.