At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As an Account Executive, you'll be a high-performance seller who will be able to develop strategic plans, relationships and command meetings with sophisticated buyers. Interfacing with all key stakeholders of in the advertising ecosystem, you will drive adoption of Forensiq’s leading fraud intelligence solutions to market. You will have the ability to translate Forensiq’s industry positioning and cutting edge research into compelling sales stories.
Strong consultative skills, technical acumen and an analytical selling style are important for successful navigation of this role from prospecting /and pitching, to recommending solutions and finalizing contracts for one of Forensiq’s product lines. Must have proficient knowledge of advertising technology AdTech (SSPs, Exchanges, DSPs, etc) and/or Performance Marketing (affiliates, networks, etc.) fundamentals and the ability to clearly understand a clients business and needs and then translate them into a successful SaaS license.
Does this sound like you:
- 2+ years sales experience the digital advertising space preferably programmatic, with a technology solutions company or similar preferred.
- Senior contacts with agencies, AdTech platforms, and digital marketing departments (display / performance) at fortune 500 brands
- Experience taking new business from prospect to paying account with a hunter mentality
- Strong work ethic with a track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals and delivering consistent, ongoing new business backed up with solid references
- Accurate pipeline management, creative approach to prospecting accounts, consistent ability in closing business and strong note-taking skills in Salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate high-level technical specifications and service capabilities to a wide audience
- Experience in explaining tag and API based integrations to clients
- Expert knowledge of the ad technology and digital media landscape, ability to explain precisely how an ad goes from a DSP to a publishers page is a huge plus
- Experience in using data, analytics, and insights to highlight product value
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.