The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will provide both internal and external support, working directly with our ever-expanding international client base to field questions about how to best use the product. Through email, chat, and phone, you will also submit bugs to the engineering team, train new/existing clients, and be a champion for their feature requests. You’re going to have to roll up your sleeves and work pretty hard, but if you’re tenacious about solving problems, finding resolutions, and thrive on helping people, this job is for you!
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Must be a critical thinker and a resourceful problem-solver
- Enthusiastic team player
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Provide internal and external support through email, chat and telephone communication to resolve client queries/requests on every day.
- Submit internal tickets to the engineering, BI, and finance teams to assist with client inquiries and escalate them accordingly.
- Train clients on our platform, product features as well as troubleshoot technical and finance issues.
- Get exposure to risk compliance investigation, training, client account management, and finance operations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.