At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are looking for a strong Solutions Architect to support our revenue teams in the technical aspect of our sales process. As the primary technical resource for our global revenue teams, you will develop a deep understanding of Impact proprietary SaaS solutions, lead demonstrations of our platform to prospective clients, and help advocate the unique value proposition of our evolving product offering.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with technical pre-sales, SaaS preferred
- Knowledge of performance and/or attribution marketing is a plus
- Passion for mastering new applications and platforms
- Creative thinker, able to propose custom solutions that solve client problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Google programs (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail, Slides, etc)
- Ability to read, write and speak with internal and external partners in a highly professional manner
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations for professional, enterprise and national deals
- Actively scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements and needs and recommending the optimal solution
- Collaborate as a technical resource for in-person and web-based meetings
- Managing sales demo environment
- Assisting as a liaison between sales and onboarding
- Being responsible for all technical and security RFP questions
- Develop a solid grasp of Impact Radius products and releases
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities
- Give monthly product training to new hires
- Manage and contribute to special projects where necessary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours,
- parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.