At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Customer Success Director is the most senior level role in our Customer Success organization. Our biggest brands and most strategic customers will rely on you for project management, renewal management, business reviews, and being a general champion for their needs and goals within Impact. You will work directly with Customer Success Managers and Specialists to ensure the customers are trained and supported on the Radius product. This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful partnership programs. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
Does this sound like you:
- 4-6 years of Account Management or Customer Success experience, preferably B2B/SaaS
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record in SaaS renewals and upsells
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Own commercial relationship with Enterprise Radius customer base
- Project manage customer business initiatives
- Build relationships with senior leadership
- Drive product adoption
- Be a product expert
- Build exceptional rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients in your portfolio through regular check-ins, QBRs and in-person meetings.
- Drive adoption and usage of our product to the highest possible level inside the organization and engage senior leadership to become strong net promoters.
- Translate clients' business objectives into effective platform configurations
- Coordinate across multiple departments and stakeholders when needed to execute on client deliverables
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours,
- parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.