At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Senior UX Designer, you will contribute both to the product specification and product implementation processes. You have the opportunity to implement new features into the UI. You will become a champion for UX processes.
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years of working with UX Design tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, Sketch.
- 4+ years experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Mastery of user centered design principles and practices.
- Interaction design, creating wireframes, user workflows, and prototypes.
- Experience working on large-scale complex SaaS Platforms or Apps.
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of software development process.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from UX Manager
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Free parking
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Xbox, Pool, Foosball, 30 Seconds, etc.
- Training & development
- Flat Structure
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "UX Designer- Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.