Imagen’s mission is to improve the accessibility, accuracy, and immediacy of frontline diagnostic imaging. Our Diagnostics as a Service platform improves the patient experience and empowers primary care physicians to make better, earlier diagnoses so they can deliver higher-quality care. Imagen’s Diagnostics as a Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly integrates imaging equipment, technical staff, radiologists, imaging software, and proprietary FDA-cleared AI devices at little or no cost to practices big and small. It enables modern primary care practices to quickly bring frontline imaging diagnostics to the point of care, improving the patient experience, care quality, and practice economics.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager has a unique opportunity to drive category creation and Imagen’s market position in the new category. In this role you will work closely with company leaders, the product team, and sales to develop and deliver Imagen’s compelling story and message to primary care practices. Your primary goal is to establish the diagnostics as a service product category and Imagen’s leadership position in it.
This individual will help evolve our market positioning, messaging, and will play a primary role developing the core selling materials used by the field. We’re looking for someone who can take the positioning and messaging and build out presentations, sell sheets, battlecards, and other selling tools. In addition to creating selling materials, you’ll create strategic go-to-market plans and work cross functionally to implement them.
If you like a good competitive mapping session, enjoy writing and re-writing to create really compelling narratives, have strong analytical and creative skills, you’ll be a great fit. Our culture is hard working and data-driven, so be prepared for thoughtful, constructive questions and being.
- Defines the key messaging and positioning elements for Imagen’s Diagnostics as a
Service platform, including messaging by audience
- Understands the customer, the market and uses strong analytical skills to develop
effective Go-To Market strategy, and then implements it
- Develops and optimizes strategic product launch plans to stimulate measurable
awareness of the value proposition and works cross functionally to put plans into market
- Develops the B2B buyer’s journeys for new products/capabilities and existing products
and partners with the digital and acquisition marketing teams to optimize experience.
- Actively engages in ongoing product market research, competitive intelligence, and
marketing industry intelligence to continually optimize positioning of assigned solutions
and maintains a competitive tracking library
- Develops buyer personas and uses these to create presentations, sell sheets, white
papers, and other assets that enable the sales team
- Works in partnership with Product Development leadership to understand product and
services technologies and capabilities and develops value propositions to fuel effective
communication in the market
- Works with Communications Content Strategy team and Sales Enablement teams to
source and produce a variety of content types to assist sales, drive awareness, or
demonstrate thought leadership
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of marketing experience with at 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a knack for creating engaging stories
- First rate writing skills with an ability to quickly capture and structure a compelling
narrative for a given audience
- Ability to absorb complex information and synthesize to create clear, compelling, and
- Experience leveraging multiple marketing and non-marketing channels to bring products
and services to market
- Deep curiosity about how customers think and make decisions, and the analytical skills
to discover the answers
- Experience enabling the sales team with great presentations and other sales assets built
on solid positioning
- Possess a strong knowledge of modern B2B marketing strategies including inbound and
account-based thought leadership & lead generation marketing as well as media and
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
The base salary range for the position is between $130,000 - $140,000, plus benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.