Imagen is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a top-notch, full-time sonographer to provide ultrasound and echo procedures at a primary care practice located in the Idaho Falls area. This individual will be joining a well established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include ultrasound and echocardiography imaging. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday day shifts
- No night or weekend coverage and no on-call requirements
- Primary care facility setting. This is NOT a mobile position
- We offer competitive pay rate and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous PTO policy, including paid holiday, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA, LTD, and a 401k retirement plan
- CMU and ARDMS/ARRT/CCI certification reimbursement
- Free parking
As a Sonographer you will
- Perform general, vascular and cardiac ultrasound procedures independently with remote support
- Complete preliminary reports for interpreting physician review
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide white glove, compassionate service
- Operate as an Imagen liaison for the practice, building relationships with your patients, office staff, and medical providers
You will love this job if you
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of early detection for all patients
- Are excited to work in a primary care setting
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to enable the highest level of patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
You should get in touch if you
- Hold a certification in ultrasound in one or more of the following registries (having all three is a plus, but not required)
- General Ultrasound: ARDMS – (AB), (OB/GYN), (BR) or ARRT - RT(RDMS) and/or
- Vascular Ultrasound: ARDMS – RVT (VT), ARRT – RT (VS), or CCI – RVS and/or
- Echocardiography: ARDMS – RDCS or CCI – ACS or RCS
- If you are not certified in all three registries listed above, you are able and willing to participate in training that the practice would provide to become proficient in additional ultrasound procedures
- Have 2 or more years of experience as a sonographer
- Are able to lift equipment and/or assist patients onto the exam table as needed
- Have been fully vaccinated or are willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and booster (religious/medical exemptions are allowed)
Imagen Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies Diagnostics maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen Technologies reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.