Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a full time Mammography Technologist to perform 3-D mammography at a primary care practice located in El Paso County, CO. You will be joining a well established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include screening and diagnostic mammography. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- Monday through Friday, daytime schedule
- No night or weekend coverage and no call requirements!
- We offer a competitive pay rate and our comprehensive benefits package including:
- A starting bonus
- A generous PTO policy, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA, commuter benefits, and a 401k retirement plan
- CEUs and ARRT certification reimbursement
- Free on-site parking
As a Mammography Technologist, you will:
- Perform 2-D/3-D screening and diagnostic mammography studies independently
- Perform all required QC testing, data entry, and mammography tracking documentation tasks
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide patients with white glove, compassionate service
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of screening services and early detection for all patients
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
- Are excited by the opportunity to learn new skills
You should get in touch if you:
- Currently hold an ARRT certification in mammography
- Currently meet MQSA requirements to perform mammography independently
- Have 1 or more years of experience with both 2-D and 3-D modalities, as well as diagnostic mammography
- Experience with Breast Ultrasound is a plus
- You are able to lift or move 50 pounds unassisted
- Have been fully vaccinated or are willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and booster
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.