Imagen Technologies is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery.
We are looking to expand our team by adding world-class general Teleradiologists to join on a full-time, remote basis to interpret US, DEXA, and x-ray studies from the comfort of your own home, on a 7 on14 off schedule. Our ideal candidate is collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Reach out if you want to join a fantastic team!
- Full-time remote position reading outpatient studies
- 1 week on, 2 weeks off, nighttime 12-hour shift - 11pm to 8am EST
- No on call coverage responsibilities
- Competitive compensation and 10 weeks of paid time off
- Practice provides equipment and malpractice insurance
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Cutting edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Interpret US, DEXA and x-ray studies (required). Ability to interpret CT and screening mammography a plus!
- Must feel comfortable reading STAT cases
- Provide consultations and collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership colleagues to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- 5+ years of work experience interpreting studies
- Fellowship training preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license and open to acquiring additional state licensure
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
The base salary for the position is between $400,000-$475,000, plus bonus and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.