Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for an IT Specialist who is capable of taking responsibility for maintaining technical infrastructure and supporting end user devices, troubleshooting physical and virtual networking, and desktop and cloud software at Imagen. We put patients first, and a large component of this role is ensuring that Imagen's systems are maintained to our high standards and exceed compliance requirements so that we can safely and securely deliver high-quality patient results. This is a hands-on technical role that will afford opportunities for growth in the coming 12-18 months.
- Manage the ordering, provisioning, and shipping of new hardware to ensure employees and customers are set up for success from day 1
- Onboard users via both SaaS application administration and first day support, empowering them in their roles
- Maintain the inventory of computers, software, and other technology equipment, such as printers, phones, and other peripheral devices
- Run helpdesk operations and drive effective resolution of issues and requests
- Manage office IT i.e. A/V equipment, phones, and printers to create a productive space for employees to work
- Lead and participate in IT projects and initiatives to improve the experience of Imagen employees and customers
- 2+ years professional experience building and maintaining corporate IT systems
- Mission-driven and passionate about improving healthcare outcomes
- Ability to navigate and communicate short- and long-term trade-offs, while delivering solutions they are proud of
- Strong sense of judgement and forms data-driven opinions
- Excellent communication and project management skills, and enjoys working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Nice to have: familiarity with one or more controls frameworks e.g. HITRUST, PCI, SOC 2
This role is based in New York, NY.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.