Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Imagen is looking for a Director of Product who can own technology enablement for our diagnostic screening programs, from patient engagement to care management and data warehousing. You will provide strategic product direction and leadership to a cross-functional team of software engineers, machine learning researchers, product managers, and clinicians focused on delivering tech-enabled services in a fast-paced and high-impact environment. The job requires passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and the ability to motivate a team to do great work.
- Product Strategy
- Own the P&L for the diagnostic product and program portfolio
- Create and own the product, regulatory, and team strategy for our patient & provider products; delivering targeted roadmaps and solutions that allow your team to achieve its goals
- Prioritize development goals based on a deep understanding of our product roadmap, specifically weighing trade-offs to mitigate risk and maximize efficiency
- Team Management
- Build and manage a sustainable team and team-structure that consistently delivers against new product development, operational, and improvement targets
- Inspire and motivate a cross-functional team with a variety of backgrounds, goals, and experiences
- Product Execution
- Create exceptional products, balancing customer needs with development implications
- Deliver products on-time and on-budget
- Customer Insight
- Develop deep understanding of Imagen customer base and segments therein
- Understand and deliver on customer needs
- Demonstrated passion for technology and working on critical problems
- 5-10 year track record of product management in top tier healthcare technology environment working on practice- and/or patient-facing products
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams both within and outside of reporting structure
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on data, industry trends, and sales
- Strong understanding of healthcare technology stack and data environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field preferrable
- Product experience in primary care settings, payer data, or population health
- Product experience in regulated medical device manufacturing or building software in HIPAA regulated environments
- Previous experience as a software engineer or similar technical field
- CS or Applied Statistics degree from a top tier academic institution
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.