Who We Are
iLABS is an innovation-focused, full service, global beauty company with proven track record for award winning formulas and product development. The art and science of innovation is in our DNA. Through our worldwide network of talented chemists, scientists and creatives, we bring authentic innovation and cutting-edge technology to every product we design.
The Way We Work
Whether you’re an established brand or an indie start-up, our team of beauty industry professionals nurture your project through each phase of development, from concept to finished goods. We take the time to understand your goals through access to cutting-edge technologies, raw materials, sustainable materials and the latest marketing analysis. Our dedicated team guides your vision, ensuring your product takes center stage in a crowded market.
iLABS is currently seeking an AR Accountant to join our team. We are looking for a driven individual who is organized and is able to multitask various accounts. Being comfortable communicating cross functionally and between customers is also essential in this role.
- All aspects of the Accounts Receivable status (invoicing, cash applications and collections)
- Communicate with customers regarding payment status
- Provide regular updates on aging of receivables
- Record cash receipts and prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal entries for the monthly close
- Assist during the auditing process
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Experience in Accounts Receivables
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel (VLOOKUP; Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Competitive 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Summer Fridays)
- Free Shuttle Service to and from NYC and the office
- Daily subsidized meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
iLABS (Innovation Labs) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.