Hotwire is a global, strategic communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation and revenue to achieve business outcomes. Recognised as the #1 technology communications consultancy globally and by multiple client award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communication and marketing solutions and experience across a number of technology categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies build a sustainable business. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #1 in the 2021 Best Companies Top 100 small companies to work for in London, #3 media company and #4 small company in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will join one of our dynamic practices within the business. The Hotwire Marketing team specializes in Account-Based Marketing, Channel & Alliances, and Industry / Demand Programmes for the technology sector. We unite strategic insight and creative cut-through to drive better audience engagement, forge stronger relationships and accelerate sales. We’re proud to be working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative B2B companies, delivering ROI-focused campaigns.
As an Account Manager you will be jointly responsible for a number of client accounts (global tech brands) and work closely with your Account Director and wider team to maintain and grow accounts and network through successful campaign activation.
You will be working independently on accounts and projects ranging in scope from brand awareness, to lead nurture, to lead generation, to sales enablement, and much more. You will be coordinating internal efforts from campaign strategy to creative development, to in-market activation, to end of campaign reporting, and proactively driving client engagement in line with agreed output and milestones. As an Account Manager you will be accountable for the seamless delivery of small ad-hoc projects as well as large integrated strategic initiatives for key accounts.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Be commercially minded - and be looking to develop this further
- Have a strategic viewpoint, thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have a strong understanding of the products and services available within the Hotwire business, in order to consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Nurture and develop relationships within owned accounts
- Growing a personal network within owned accounts through referrals
- Identifying cross-sell/up-sell opportunities within owned accounts and contact network
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities
- Be curious; always be in a state of ‘discovery’ with clients, confidently asking strategic questions to uncover business pain and opportunities for organic growth
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Look after a portfolio of tech clients; managing budgets (with senior oversight) as well as the teams’ hours
- End-to-end management of specific projects and accounts
- Quality control and compliance management of output against brand guidelines and brief (agreed scope)
- Maintaining a consistent and high quality of output on all owned and team projects (in line with best practice)
- Maintaining regular, proactive and professional client communication via email, phone and fact-to-face
- Responsible for campaign tracking and reporting against KPIs agreed
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Have strong project management skills; be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating your team
- Project planning and execution, as well as relevant admin tasks
- Completion of relevant internal briefing documentation
- Accurate quoting of owned projects working with relevant internal team leaders
- Timely project forecast management using Hotwire systems
- Accountable for project profitability management and escalation (where applicable)
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Support AD/CS/ES in ensuring all team KPIs are consistently met as advised by the SMT
- Be the right-hand person to your Account Director or Senior Account Director
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Demonstrable experience within a marketing communications agency environment
- A genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of technology and digital commerce
- Superb client relationship skills – relationship building & client delight
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure
- Experience in end-to-end campaign management
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- A real team player attitude
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Some experience within Technology, Account Based Marketing or Channel & Alliances (desirable but not essential)
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career.
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial.
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to an international city with the whole global team (when travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business.
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun.
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop.
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices.
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials.
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.