Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #1 in the 2021 Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in London, #3 media & marketing company and #4 small company in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Why this role?
Becoming the preeminent global technology communications consultancy means we need to build the Hotwire brand to align with our ambitions. We will do this by engaging with target audiences across several touchpoints in a highly relevant way. The marketing manager will be a self-starter, with the ability to flawlessly execute local marketing campaigns.
Hotwire began in London and it remains the largest individual office with the second largest revenue income. There is a spotlight on growing and expanding the UK business so this role will work in an integrated way with our sales and client teams to execute holistic marketing efforts that will generate new business for London.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for working with the Global Marketing Director and the marketing team to deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns and monitoring analytics to improve campaign effectiveness and looking for new ways across different channels to reach our prospective, current clients and our internal team.
Hotwire is the best agency for talent to thrive at, so there will also be a focus on helping externally communicate Hotwire’s employee value proposition to present Hotwire as a great place to work and increase recruitment.
Work with our Global Marketing Director to execute (flawlessly) and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns which create a regular cadence of communications to our target prospects and clients:
- Thought leadership – Work with the marketing team, UK MD and select leaders to share content from our campaign peaks throughout the year
- Email marketing – Help create content for weekly and monthly newsletters distributed to clients and internally
- Develop content for Hotwire owned media channels – Work with the marketing team to develop and coordinate delivery of key content via our owned media channels (including, but not limited to Passle, our blog, our LinkedIn, Twitter, in line with global guidelines
- Continually look for new ways to reach target audiences – Make recommendations and suggestions to reach our audiences with the right messages. We love ideas and can activate quickly
- Work with marketing and our client teams to organise round tables and other owned marketing activities set out in the Global and UK marketing plans.
Help Hotwire to build a reputation with prospective employees as the best agency they’ll ever work with
- Work with our People and Culture team (in conjunction with Global Marketing Director) to communicate our employee value proposition internally and externally, demonstrate our range of benefits and the culture that exists at Hotwire using social channels including Facebook and Instagram to show prospective employees what a great place Hotwire is to work.
- Get to know our services and clients and support our sales initiatives by working with account teams to develop case studies, update credentials decks, and complete RFI (request for information) documents that we receive from prospects.
- First class communications skills – We’re looking for someone who loves words, writing, creating videos, etc. and enjoys finding the best way to communicate with internal and external audiences
- Flawless execution – We are a mid-size agency so the marketing manager will be responsible for getting things done in the UK market
- Curiousity – someone who wants to know as much as possible about our business, clients, industry, competitors, and clients’ industries to ensure we are staying relevant and one step ahead
- People person – We’re looking for someone who is wants to work with the whole UK and global teams
- Digital native – We want someone who is comfortable using social media and can learn about our marketing systems; someone who will learn best practices / latest trends in digital and account based marketing to help us improve and get better at what we do
- Results oriented – We’re looking for someone who gets things done, and pay attention to measuring and improving the effectiveness of how we’re marketing Hotwire. We measure MQLs, SQLs and revenue generated from our marketing programmes
- Experience working in a marketing for an agency or client-side for 3+ years
- Experience running and tracking the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Ideally, experience managing paid campaigns on social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and Google
- Experience of Salesforce and Pardot would be a bonus.
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career.
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial.
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (when travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business.
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun.
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop.
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices.
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials.
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.