Human Agency offers full-service business solutions to partners and the organizations we create. We are a team of problem solvers driven by purpose and commitment to the free exercise of our and our partners’ human agency.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing ad campaigns across all digital media platforms. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure that comprehensive ad strategy is implemented to achieve client goals and reporting on the success of efforts towards those goals.
- Campaign Management: Manage and optimize paid marketing operations, from initial strategy, roadmapping, and budgeting, to creative development, testing, delivery, and evaluation.
- Daily campaign maintenance and optimization for client accounts.
- Ensure client goals are met and work to constantly improve on key objectives.
- Develop and manage budget and content roadmaps on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis across ad & email campaigns.
- Coordinate with creative team to ensure creative content reflects testing results and best practices.
- Data & Reporting Management: Provide accurate and insightful reporting for clients and internally for the Human Agency team.
- Utilize real-time performance data to inform strategy, budget allocation, and creative asset development in partnership with client service and creative teams.
- Analyze key performance metrics to adjust and optimize campaigns providing regular and easily understood reports to clients.
- Stay informed and actively research new platform updates, channels, and performance methods to provide insight for clients and the Human Agency team.
- Support Sales Pipeline: Support sales team to develop ad delivery goals and strategies for potential clients.
- Provide regular updates to our sales team on effective ad campaigns and promotion-worthy statistics and case-studies.
- Assist in the development and proposition of holistic digital strategies and recommend proper platform/channel use when appropriate.
This could be the job for you if you:
- Direct experience optimizing ads to significantly grow revenue from marketing
- Significant client-facing experience, including constructing and presenting recommendations and reports Have 3-5 years of paid acquisition, media planning, or growth marketing experience at agency or on within an organization or political campaign.
- Have prior experience with eCommerce & direct-to-consumer marketing
- Know how to use a test driven approach to problem solving (scientific method, A/B testing, tests for statistical significance, randomized controlled trials).
- Have in-platform execution experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing, or Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of marketing attribution, tracking, and Pixel implementation.
- Are a team-player with high-energy and a desire to help improve internal processes and contribute to startup growth beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- Desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup while launching your career.
- Are able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - we give you something, you’re able to get creative, think scientifically, and run with it.
This job is definitely for you if you:
- Have deep experience with ad technology platforms, analytics and business intelligence tools, and A/B testing tools.
- Are extremely well-versed with Google Sheets and Google Analytics.
- Are familiar with data visualization software such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and enjoy experiment design.
- Are very comfortable working with numbers and have the ability to present and analyze data in various ways.
- Have an unwavering willingness to learn and go above and beyond what is asked of you.
- Empower people to lead lives they find meaningful
- Deliver real impact
- Live with purpose, love, and adventure
- Pursue pragmatic idealism
- Educate through storytelling
Human Agency is the best place to build a career in the 2020s
- Work: We are a work from anywhere team with employees spanning 11 states and 5 countries. Yes, we’re remote, but we know nothing beats a good jam session, so we offer in-person office and travel opportunities to all employees. Want to visit Caroline in Austin to crank out a pitch with the team? We’ll get you a ticket, place to stay, and lots of tacos.
- Benefits: Healthcare and education are human rights. We offer 100% employee and dependent healthcare coverage, HSA contributions, 401k with match, a 529 with match, and two FSAs to support your growth and well-being.
- Live: We offer unlimited PTO, PTO minimums, paid sabbaticals, paid maternity/paternity leave, and 9 paid holidays to ensure you get the rest you need to feel…well, human.
- Office: Your work environment should be conducive to your health and productivity. We’ll help you deck out your home office and pay for a shared work space if you need a change of scenery.
- Studios: Have an idea for a new product or project? We'll provide resources, funding, and other studio support to make it a reality.
- Learn: In addition to the 529 match, we offer subsidized continuing education and support for select graduate programs.
- Give: A portion of all Human Agency profits are dedicated to humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and an employee directed disaster relief.
Location: Anywhere in the USA is fine. We are a fully remote company with employees concentrated in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and St Louis.