Human Agency offers full-service business solutions to partners and the organizations we create. We are a team of problem solvers driven by purpose and commitment to the free exercise of our and our partners’ human agency.
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for ensuring customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that produce deliverables or manage support for our clients. Individuals in this role work closely with and support Account Managers who are ultimately accountable for making sure our clients have an excellent experience and that every deliverable is delivered on time with high quality.
- Client Engagement: Support day-to-day client communication with excellence
- Provide thorough and supportive customer service in response to all incoming communication from clients, promptly responding with efficiency and attention to detail
- Work with a cross-functional team to prepare and present schedules, deliverables, and data analysis to clients
- Proactively follow up with internal and external stakeholders in line with established project plans and goals
- Team Facilitation: Ensure client needs are met by engaging a cross-functional team with clear guidelines and deadlines
- Support Account Managers in creating detailed project plans and deliverable briefs
- Track progress towards client deliverables and goals including team time allocation, project budgets, and goal-dependent metrics
- Maintain internal and external client status documents, document client meetings, and clearly identify next steps
- Coordinate with team leaders and account managers to balance demands of a full agency portfolio
- Deliverable Execution: Support the distribution of client deliverables with contributions from cross-functional teams
- Review and distribute content produced by the Creative team across channels including social media, email marketing, and web, providing quality assurance (QA) in the process
- Ensure client assets are kept organized, accessible, and version controlled
- Provide the broader team and clients with qualitative and quantitative insights from all client communication channels
This job is for you if you have:
- 0-2+ years in project management, social media management, or other relevant roles
- Impeccable attention to detail and thorough task execution
- Ability to balance many tasks and timelines at any given time
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Instincts to solve problems, learn quickly, and collaborate with others
- Desire to learn new skills and execute a wide range of content types
- Good verbal and written communication skills free of errors
You may also have:
- Experience in digital marketing, such as email marketing, social media, paid media, website design & development, branding, etc
- Basic data analysis and interpretation ability
Note about this role:
Associate Account Executives at Human Agency have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from e-commerce to political campaigns.
- Empower people to lead lives they find meaningful
- Deliver real impact
- Live with purpose, love, and adventure
- Pursue pragmatic idealism
- Educate through storytelling
Human Agency is the best place to build a career in the 2020s
- Work: We are a work from anywhere team with employees spanning 11 states and 5 countries. Yes, we’re remote, but we know nothing beats a good jam session, so we offer in-person office and travel opportunities to all employees. Want to visit Caroline in Austin to crank out a pitch with the team? We’ll get you a ticket, place to stay, and lots of tacos.
- Benefits: Healthcare and education are human rights. We offer 100% employee and dependent healthcare coverage, HSA contributions, 401k with match, a 529 with match, and two FSAs to support your growth and well-being.
- Live: We offer unlimited PTO, PTO minimums, paid sabbaticals, paid maternity/paternity leave, and 9 paid holidays to ensure you get the rest you need to feel…well, human.
- Office: Your work environment should be conducive to your health and productivity. We’ll help you deck out your home office and pay for a shared work space if you need a change of scenery.
- Studios: Have an idea for a new product or project? We'll provide resources, funding, and other studio support to make it a reality.
- Learn: In addition to the 529 match, we offer subsidized continuing education and support for select graduate programs.
- Give: A portion of all Human Agency profits are dedicated to humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and an employee directed disaster relief.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.