About HousingAnywhere 🏡
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
The team 👋🏻
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
Your role & impact 💥
You will be responsible for growing the inventory, the bookings and the revenue within your assigned market(s). You will do this by onboarding, educating and supporting private landlords in order to maximise their success on HousingAnywhere. Your responsibilities will be:
- Onboard and educate private landlords on our products and services to maximise and accelerate their success.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Manage incoming inquiries from advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Grow existing accounts by getting more listings and upselling extra products and services.
- Cold outreach via phone calls to reactivate inactive landlords.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers in order to deliver maximum value and great customer experience.
- Retain advertisers by keeping them engaged with the platform and making sure their inventory is always up to date.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and Italian on a native level.
- You have strong communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You consider yourself results-driven and eager to learn.
- You are a student or recent graduate.
- You are available on a full-time basis for 6 months.
What's in it for you? 📈
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop.
- Commuting costs covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: September 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.