HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
- You will be in charge of creating stunning property listings for our landlords.
- You will gather all the details about the properties in order to create the most complete listings.
- You will be responsible for writing compelling listing descriptions to provide tenants with all the information they need to decide for their dream home!
- You will also update existing listings to reflect changes such as pricing, pictures, rental conditions, etc.
- Whenever your backlog is empty, you will be responsible for optimising other listings: you will identify improvement points, request better pictures and other missing details, re-write listing descriptions and do everything you can to make our listings as complete and engaging as possible.
- You might also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, cold calling landlords and tenants to convince them to book with us, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business
- You fluently speak English, and ideally one of these languages: German, Italian, Spanish or French. Multilingual skills are a significant plus.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You pay great attention to details and you are very diligent and rigorous in your way of working.
- You can write in English in a compelling and engaging way.
- You are available to work with us for 40 hours, 5 days a week.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You will be given full ownership of your work, enabling you not only to take responsibility but also accountability for results, which means you can make a real difference and positively impact our customers!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: March 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!