Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be responsible for growing our affiliate network, managing and scaling our advertising channels and will have a direct impact on the company’s revenue.
You will be joining the Performance Marketing team in the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused on driving growth to the platform through Omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation. The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Performance Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Social Media and Content Marketing. As a performance marketing team, we are directly responsible for driving the company's revenue growth in the most efficient way.
Main responsibilities 🚀
- Identify, develop and manage close relationships with publishers (affiliates), and onboard these publishers to our affiliate program
- Negotiate with potential partners to balance revenue generation with ROAS
- Plan, create and optimise campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and other advertising platforms
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, tracking, and reporting
- Track, analyse, and report the performance of paid media initiatives and campaigns
- Work together with the Performance Marketing Manager in developing strategies to drive traffic, activation and revenue with existing performance marketing channels
- Identifying and experimenting with new channels, optimisation methods and content formats
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English (Native or Fluent level), Dutch is a plus
- You have 1-2 years of experience working with Facebook and Google Adds, and affiliate marketing
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Experience with Design or Video Creation is nice to have
What else is in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand-new office in the heart of Rotterdam
- Beer & Cheers every Friday
- Starting: January 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work in the hybrid working environment
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues are of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Celebrate Differences. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.