Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
As a content marketer at HousingAnywhere, you will directly contribute to growing traffic and awareness of our products organically. You will primarily create helpful and reliable content that fulfils the search intent of one of our primary users: advertisers (landlords).
You will do competitor research and work closely with colleagues, including the SEO specialist, product marketer, and sales team, to create content that will educate and convert landlords into HousingAnywhere advertisers. You will primarily write content in German and use SEO best practices to attract advertisers to HousingAnywhere.
You will be joining the Content Marketing team in the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused on driving growth to the platform through Omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation. The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Performance Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Social Media and Content Marketing.
Main responsibilities 🚀
- Together with the Content Lead, develop and implement the content strategy.
- Drive organic traffic growth for the platform and drive demand for our products via content marketing and on-page SEO.
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to identify topics that our audience is interested in.
- Plan the content calendar quarterly.
- Research thoroughly and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to produce content that will educate, solve pain points, and activate our users.
- Work with a fixed writing schedule: write and publish articles weekly.
- Own the performance of your content pieces and continuously optimise performance by analysing data and turning it into actionable insights.
- Translate and update existing content as and when necessary.
- Identify new opportunities to reach our target audience and convert them into HousingAnywhere advertisers.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and agile. You are confident in taking the lead and collaborating with others to achieve your goal(s). You are always looking to improve performance and are happy to run experiments and own the business impact you are creating.
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in writing content. Preferably long-form content.
- You have native-level fluency in German and are excellent in English.
- You have 1-2 years of experience with SEO. Specifically, performing keyword research.
- Demonstrable experience in growing organic traffic and working with content management systems.
- You have excellent knowledge of persuasive messaging principles and techniques.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy taking ownership of your work.
- You are motivated by the impact you will have on business growth.
- Your creative mindset does not stop you from being passionately data-driven.
- You can thrive in a results-oriented work culture where progress and growth through experimentation are key.
- Bonus: You have experience in the real estate sector
What else is in it for you?
- Work from anywhere or from our new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Get a yearly personal development budget.
- Budget for a Dutch or English language course to immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Company discount on a gym membership in the Netherlands.
- Variable pension scheme.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 240+ people from 40+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and visa) if needed.
- Starting: January 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work in the hybrid working environment
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues are of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Celebrate Differences. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.