To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Your role & impact
Kamernet is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and reliable Junior Customer Support Specialist to join our team. In this role you will work both autonomously and collaboratively in a very close team environment while handling a number of customer related activities supporting and improving their use of our platform to find accommodation in an effective way. You will also have the opportunity to influence the development of our service in the future by identifying improvement opportunities through your daily activities.
This role is a great next step for someone that has an interest in Real Estate, Hospitality, Communication, Languages or Business and may be pursuing studies in any of these fields.
- Check the advertisement texts and pictures. Together with your colleagues, you make sure that Kamernet is a 100% safe environment to find a new home.
- Ensure that the quality of the advertisements is guaranteed.
- Control that users of Kamernet and any changes to their accounts are verified.
- Help our users by answering questions regarding the use of the website and their Premium Account via email, social media and chat.
- Managing feedback and reviews from our users. Our aim is to support all our users in finding a suitable home or tenant. Any feedback, positive or negative, is managed and adequately replied to in order to inform current and future users, but most importantly to assist the reviewer, if needed, in any way that we can.
- You will be working independently as well as in a team with a variety of tasks. You are an essential part of our organisation because of your direct contact with our users.
- Speaking Dutch on a native level is a must! You also speak English on an above-average level.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Preferably at least 1 year of customer-facing experience.
- You have completed studies in the area of Hospitality, Communication, Languages, Business or a related field.
- You are flexible, eager to learn and show initiative.
- Full time position 40h a week
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours. You can work from home on agreement with your manager or utilise our HQ in Rotterdam.
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Beer & Cheers every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP.
- 40 hours contract
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kamernet (part of HousingAnywhere)
Kamernet has been the rental platform for tenants and landlords since 2000. We bring supply and demand together throughout the Netherlands by understanding the needs of our users and by offering the smartest options on our website and app for renting and letting a room, studio or apartment. Kamernet is not a broker, provider, intermediary or lessor of homes, but a neutral, online platform. For example, every year more than 30,000 people find their new home via Kamernet!
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace. Through our advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. Based on the past 12 months performance, our business represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 65,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe. Global talents, including young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 39 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.