Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To digitise the whole lifecycle of the rental accommodation industry by creating the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry.
— To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and data-informed product manager who will become responsible for the entire Kamernet product, consisting of a web application and native apps (Android & iOS).
In this role, you take a vision on the Kamernet product and set out a path that gets us closer to this vision. You will execute on the vision together with a cross-functional team that consists of a Product Owner, Team Lead and around 8 engineers. You will have 1 direct report, and you will directly report to the CPO of Product.
Kamernet is the largest platform for rental properties in The Netherlands since 2000, focusing on student accommodation. Kamernet bridges housing supply and demand by providing efficient tools for renting (out) a room, studio or apartment. It’s our ambition to transform Kamernet from a more traditional classified to a modern transactional marketplace.
Beginning in 2021, Kamernet joined HousingAnywhere. HousingAnywhere is the largest European rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent throughout Europe. Together, we are on the mission to fully digitise the entire rental experience. We have the ambition to at least double our business in the upcoming years and improving our product is at the cornerstone of that ambition.
About Product at HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is a product-led organisation. With the help of OKRs the company sets direction and shares objectives. Product teams work autonomously and have full freedom & flexibility to achieve those objectives in the best way possible.
The product development organisation currently consists of 60 people, with the ambition to grow to 100 people by the end of the year. Within this product development organisation, the Kamernet team operates as a standalone product team.
- Product vision: define a clear vision for your product. Evangelise the vision, get people on board and align initiatives with your vision.
- Stakeholder management: you will be the point of contact for other departments and other product teams. You set expectations for the execution of your product roadmap(s).
- Understand customer needs: you understand how customers use our product and what problems they have.
- People management: you attract and retain high-quality people. You actively provide feedback, mentor and grow your direct reports.
- Monitor product performance: you define the most important metrics for your product and you use them to evaluate product improvements and new product releases.
- Roadmap creation: you are able to create and execute on a clear roadmap that brings us closer to your product vision.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in a Product owner/management role, of which at least 3 years have been in a customer-facing (B2C) role.
- Experience working on a two-sided marketplace is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Experience with customer-facing payments products is a plus.
- You are a product-oriented person: you love developing beautiful yet simple products that help people.
- You are a true problem solver and are analytical.
- You have a growth mindset: you are curious by nature and always want to learn.
- You have experience with running A/B tests.
- You are data-informed. Experience with event-based analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude is a big plus.
- You have experience working with designers, conducting research and have basic UX/UI knowledge.
- You possess a critical mindset.
- You are customer-centric: the user is your most important stakeholder.
- You possess strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 160+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- Company discount on Gym membership in the Netherlands.
- Variable pension scheme.
- 10% of work time for personal development.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Relocation package with visa sponsorship provided
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same