Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛:
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be joining the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused on driving growth to the platform through omnichannel marketing and rapid experimentation.
The teams are responsible for various domains: Communications, Brand, Content, Public Relations, SEO, Performance Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Social Media and Product Marketing.
Your impact 💥
As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy and reporting on organic performance. You will work with multiple individuals in various departments to achieve your goals, including product owners, engineers and content marketers. You will report to the Marketing Director.
As organic growth is of strategic importance to the business, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in driving growth for the HousingAnywhere group and its brands.
- Driving continuous year over year SEO growth by developing, implementing and managing the SEO strategy for HousingAnywhere Products (both on- and off-page)
- Conducting regular technical SEO audits and developing recommendations for continuous improvements and optimization to technical teams
- Ensure clear visibility on organic performance in various regions and identify opportunities for market expansion. Ensure this visibility is clearly communicated to key stakeholders in a data-driven manner
- Be an internal ambassador for SEO knowledge
- Work closely with content marketers by conducting topic, keyword and competitor research
- Manage and improve the extensive SEO toolstack that is in place. Improve data visualisation and transform data into actionable insights for yourself and other stakeholders
- Drive targeted domain and page authority through tactical partnerships
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices and communicate them throughout the organisation
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing and implementing successful SEO strategies (fast-paced scale-up environment is a plus)
- Deep understanding of SEO, both technical and non-technical
- Working experience with the industry tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach, and ease with advanced data reports
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills - any other European language is a plus
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).