HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills. You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your responsibilities 🚀
- The main responsibility of this internship is to cold call landlords and business providers to get them to sign up on HousingAnywhere.
- You will be in charge of finding new leads through our current lead generation channels and identify new channels and practices.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers in order to build your own portfolio of clients and properties.
- You will also need to perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal and upsell. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over video-calls.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as supporting customers when using our platform, collect feedback, listing creation and optimization of the current inventory or performing translations.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch on a native level.
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing or a related study and have a great interest in Sales.
- You will be responsible for growing the supply side of our platform by generating new leads and contacts with landlords within your assigned regions.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup product works.
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international start-up environment.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: February 2022
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 gross per month based upon 40 hours.
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org.