Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
As our hr intern, you will be part of our People Ops team and you will work very closely with the Commercial Recruiter to hire the best talent from all over the world! Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- Assist in onboarding new hires from full-timers to interns!
- Create offers and contract to be sent to new hires.
- Write letters that will be sent throughout the company.
- Contribute to the improvement of the candidate experience.
- Participate in the onboarding process, from planning to execution.
- Answer HR related questions from fellow HousingAnywhere employees.
- Making sure that all administrative tasks in the People ops department are taken care of.
- Supporting tasks to help boost our Employer Branding initiatives.
Your profile 👽
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to engage with people easily.
- You are passionate about Recruitment and Human Resources. Some practical experience is a plus.
- You are able to take full ownership of your projects and kick some ass while doing so.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are full of energy and eager to bring good vibes to the team!
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Competitive internship salary.
- 2 weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 100+ people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Bubble Football, bowling, wine tasting,... Will you be part of the department with the coolest team-building activity?
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is 550€ net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
Got questions? Email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org