Our Vision 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager, you’re ready to shake up the German housing market.
An engaging Account Manager to work for the German Market willing to contribute to our goal and showing how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place. In this role you will be part of the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers!
As part of the Sales & Supply Team, you will be responsible for the supply side of our marketplace. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your Profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business);
- You’re the master of communication & negotiation in both English and German. You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- Identifying and managing commercial opportunities, you can do that in your sleep. Combine that with building strong relationships throughout time - Now that’s what you’re looking for.
- You’re always down for a challenge. Hold on. Make those challenges.
- We move fast, and you’re ready to move fast with us.
- Travelling for work? Yes, please! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- Bullseye! Yep, we’re talking targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic, optimistic and to have creative power: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work. If you like autonomy, this is the place for you!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
- Starting: ASAP
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).