Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
Your impact 💥
Within our rapidly growing company we are expanding our recruitment team to make sure we are equipped to hire the best talent in the market, to contribute to our company mission: “To help people with housing, anywhere!”. While anticipating this need, we are looking to include a Recruitment Team Lead, who can take on the exciting challenge ahead!
As our Recruitment Team Lead, you will make sure that both our two technical recruiters, two commercial recruiters and a recruitment intern collaborate effectively to fulfill the hiring needs of our organisation.. You are an inspiring leader who is not only focussed on optimization of the recruitment function and coaching, but will also take part in the actual recruitment that includes source & interviewing.
When you start within the role of team lead, the optimization process will start with checking and aligning our basics on practical recruitment within the team and developing colleagues where needed. A team of diverse hiring managers will also be eager to learn from you and it’s up to you to set the hiring culture & roll out the recruitment strategy together with the Head of Human Resources. As recruitment is a part of the Human Resources Team, you will work closely together to make sure that your hires are embedded within the organization and the people operations are as effective as can be. Your creative ideas are welcome and always valued.
Employer branding and campus recruitment will be one of your key projects to start with. You are able to establish our employer brand, make a branding plan and roll out our employer brand to level up our image with reality. This way you will enable the recruitment team to select & hire talent all over the world from our headquarters in Rotterdam. While working on key projects, you are a leader that also includes the team members in the process, let them take part (learn) and values their ideas.
Because we are expanding throughout Europe, you know how to handle multicultural communications and are used to working in an international environment. Diversity & inclusion is an essential part of your being and will show in the employer brand you will create, the way you lead the recruitment team and how you evolve.
Your Responsibilities 🚀
- Lead the international recruitment function within HousingAnywhere
- Own the hiring plan and articulate what’s needed to meet the hiring needs of the organisation
- Manage and coordinate the full cycle recruitment of our roles, from Sales to Engineering, Marketing & Finance teams, in close coordination with senior leadership.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to fulfill their team’s hiring needs and challenges. You may also be leading and guiding them during complex hiring situations, to enable the best outcome for the company and the candidate.
- Define and develop our employer branding strategy
- Build out our recruitment team and nurture and develop your recruiters so that they can advance their career and take more complex challenges
- Responsible for initiating projects that improve the candidate experience
- Create a strong candidate pool through traditional and innovative sourcing techniques
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have 5-10 years of experience in technical and/or commercial recruitment
- Preferably you had your first professional experience with leading a (recruitment) team or you are ready for the next step in your career and lead a recruitment team
- In possession of a Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably in the direction of Human Resources, psychology or any other related specialism)
- Experience working at a tech startup/scale-up is a great plus
- Experience actively sourcing for candidates for a variety of commercial and technical roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You rely on data to make decisions and optimise recruitment our needs and targets
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to engage with people easily
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.