To help people with housing, anywhere.
Building a safe, efficient and global platform for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in growing our international team. You have the opportunity to take on the recruitment process for our technical roles and make a big impact across the entire company.
You will be part of our Human Resources team, which currently consists of 5 people, including the recruitment team. You will partner with internal hiring managers from different departments to create effective hiring processes, source talent and solve challenges.
- Managing and coordinating the full cycle recruitment of our technical roles, across Engineering, Product, Design and Data teams.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to align on hiring needs and challenges. You may also be leading and guiding them during complex hiring situations, to enable the best outcome for the company and the candidate.
- Responsible for initiating projects that improve the candidate experience and continually evolve and enhance our employer branding.
- Use data to make decisions and optimise recruitment needs and targets.
- Creating a strong candidate pool through traditional and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Preferably you have 5+ years of technical recruitment experience.
- Experience working at a tech startup/scale-up is a great advantage.
- Experience actively sourcing for candidates for a variety of technical roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You work independently and in teams. You have the ability to engage with people easily.
What about working at HousingAnywhere?
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We welcome everyone.
Over the past couple of months, the majority of our staff has worked from home, wherever that is, and we will continue to do so in the future. You are always welcome in our newly built office in the heart of Rotterdam, the most beautiful city of the Netherlands, where you find modern equipment, meet your colleagues in person, and enjoy a stunning view of the city.
The team culture is very open and we’re all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
At HousingAnywhere we are building the biggest rental platform in the world that powers superior products for the mid-term rental accommodation market.
At the moment we provide two products: HousingAnywhere MarketPlace and HousingAnywhere Payments, both powered by the HousingAnywhere Platform.
HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including new MacBook, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Email Dasha at email@example.com 🙋🏼♀️