HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
As a Recruiter, you will play a key role in growing our international team. You have the opportunity to take on the recruitment process for our commercial roles and make a big impact across the entire company.
You will be part of our Human Resources team, which currently consists of 5 people, including the recruitment team. You will partner with internal hiring managers from different departments to create effective hiring processes and solve challenges.
- Managing and coordinating the full cycle recruitment of our commercial roles, across different departments, from Sales roles to Finance.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to align on hiring needs and challenges. You may also be leading and guiding them during complex hiring situations, to enable the best outcome for the company and the candidate.
- Responsible for initiating projects that improve the candidate experience and continually evolve and enhance our employer branding.
- Use data to make decisions and optimise recruitment needs and targets.
- Creating a strong candidate pool through traditional and innovative sourcing techniques.
- As HousingAnywhere finds development very important, this role can also have a people management element from time to time, with the responsibility of the day to day management and support of a recruitment intern.
- 1-2 years experience with recruitment in an international setting.
- Experience actively sourcing for candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You work independently and in teams. You have the ability to engage with people easily.
What's in it for you?
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.