Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- You will have the opportunity to develop your sales and business communication skills. You will be responsible for the performance of our Key Accounts and work with leading property managers across Europe.
- You will be in charge of timely responding inbound tenants inquiries to ensure minimum response time and maximize conversion.
- You will follow-up via phone and email with prospective tenants until you close the booking. Persistence is key!
- You will perform after-booking operations to ensure a smooth process for both our tenants and our Key Accounts.
- You will identify improvement points within our processes and discuss them with your Team Lead to implement changes driving higher performance of your accounts.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business!
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and German on a native level. Multilingual skills in Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian are a significant plus.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You are result driven, have a strong appetite for sales and you are not afraid to pick up the phone to help tenants book their dream place abroad with us.
- You are detail oriented, meticulous and diligent.
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Competitive internship salary.
- 2 weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 100+ people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Bubble Football, bowling, wine tasting,... Will you be part of the department with the coolest team-building activity?
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: February 2021
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Got questions? Email Alicia at email@example.com